If you have newly arrived symptoms of respiratory infection, you should stay at home until you feel well.
How to get tested
- It is no longer necessary to test yourself if you develop symptoms.
- Positive test results no longer need to be registered at Sola communes website.
You can buy self-tests at pharmacies and selected supermarkets. Sola municipality also distributes free self-tests at Sola rådhus, foajeen, Rådhusvegen 21. Opening times: 8 am – 3.30 pm, Monday - Friday.
If you want to register a confirmatory test in your Corona certificate, you must contact a private health care provider and book a PCR-test there.
The COVID-19 certificate gives you an overview of the COVID-19 vaccinations which have been registered for you in the Norwegian Immunisation Register SYSVAK, COVID-19 tests you have had and any previous COVID-19 infection.
More information and login to see your Covid-19 certificate at Helsenorge.no.
If you discover an error in your Covid-19 certificate
If you were vaccinated at your GP or in consultation with your GP, you must contact them directly to correct the information about the vaccination.
If you were vaccinated by Sola municipality at the Soltun vaccination room, send us an e-mail email@example.com or call 51 65 33 00.
Do you need a printout of your Covid-19 certificate?
Send us an e-mail us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 51 65 33 00. We will print your sertificate for you. Bring your ID when collecting your certificate at Sola rådhus.
Sola municipality provides the Coronavirus vaccine for the people living in Sola. The vaccine is safe, free and voluntary. It is recommended that all those who can, take the vaccine.
Dose 1, 2 and 3 for everyone
Get vaccinated with dose 1, 2 and 3 at the following places:
- Tananger legesenter, Havnealleen 36 in Tananger. Call 51 71 89 20 to book an appointment.
- Soladoktoren, Soltunvegen 1 in Sola. Call 51 65 60 20 to book an appointment.
- Boots apotek in Sola. Book an appointment at Helseboka (app) or call 51 64 72 50.
Bring a valid ID with a photo such as passport or driving license and the self-declaration form. Everyone under the age of 16 must have the consent of their parents.
Dose 4 for residents above the age of 65
Residents who are 65 or older, will receive a SMS with an invitation to book an appointment at Sola sykehjem, Fredtunvegen at the following dates:
- September 1, 3 pm - 7 pm
- September 6, pm - 7 pm
- September 14, 2 pm - 7 pm
- September 21, 3pm - 7 pm
- September 28, 3 pm - 7 pm
Dose 4 for residents above the age of 75
The following GPs are vaccinating residents that are 75 years or older:
- Tananger legesenter vaccinates its own patients.
- Soladoktoren vaccinates its own patients and other residents in Sola.
- Salus legekontor vaccinates its own patients and other residents.
- Sola legesenter vaccinates its own patients.
- Risavika legesenter vaccinates its own patients and other residents.
- Deltaklinikken vaccinates its own patients.
More information about vaccination
See FHIs webpage for more information about the Coronavirus vaccine.
If you have any questions about vaccination in Sola, you can contact the vaccination centre directly by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Everyone arriving in Norway must familiarise themselves with key information about entry. More information at Helsenorge.no and Regjeringen.no.
Health information phone
If you have questions about Coronavirus and cannot find answers on FHI's website, you can call the Directorate of Health's information phone 815 55 015.
Sola kommune information phone
For general questions about the Coronavirus, call 51 65 33 00 (open work-days between 10 am and 3 pm.
Useful information from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health
Advice and information about the Coronavirus and Covid-19.